We aren’t ignoring you
we are just SUPER Swamped with Christmas Work Schedules!!
Not to mention I (K) am tryiing to mentally and physically prepare myself for the great Canadian shopping day known as BOXING DAY! I work 12 hours that day. WISH ME LUCK
Hey folks, I feel like I have been hiding from you
BUT I HAVEN’T!
But! I just got myself a shiny new job. Sadly it is not with Wal-Mart but the job I do have is only seasonal (BOO!) so I’m hoping our New Wal-Mart (Which looks so pretty surrounded by all the snow and dirt…NOT!) will still call me and I can actually be in your ranks again.
Just wanted to say thanks for your continued support of this tumblr and I promise to bring my spazzy self around more often!
I just want to survive my first 10 hour and overnight shift with one piece of sanity.
I can tell you that the longest shift I worked was a 15 hour shift and that was an overnight shift. Night shifts have the potential to be lots of fun if you’re working with a good crew and though a longer shift seems like it might suck, that just means you’ll have a shorter shift at some other point in the week. But I wish you the best of luck.
Howdy folks. J here wishing all of our American followers a happy Thanksgiving and all of our international followers a happy Thursday. We here at Wal-Mart Problems hope that you have a great holiday and that you’re all safe tomorrow on Black Friday. That being said, now would be the perfect time to submit anything about Black Friday!
- Customer:I'm looking for one of those virus tapes. Can you tell me where they are?
- Associate:I'm sorry, ma'am. Virus tapes?
- Customer:Oh you know. The tapes for your computer.
- Associate:Like a video tape? A video cassette?
- Customer:Yes! The ones that do that virusy thing.
- Associate:That gets rid of viruses?
- Customer:That's what they do!
- Associate:So you're looking for a video cassette for your computer so you can get rid of computer viruses.
- Customer:That's what I'm looking for.